Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 7 May 2012

Goodness, where does the time go??

I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post! I have no idea where the time went. It's been a busy week, I've been sick for what feels like ages, so my John bought me these lovely flowers!


Which made me feel loads better!

We've also been madly looking for a house to move to, which is very exciting!

I've also been working on a fun scrapbook/inspiration book for my photography, and a few DIY's! Gosh. So I'll post them when I'm done.

Hope you're having a LOVELY week, wherever you are!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...