Because the glass is always half full.

Saturday 28 April 2012

Current Obsession - Decorating

Good Saturday to you!

As you may know, John and I are getting our own place soon. Now, in my head I imagine us buying all these excellent vintage finds and funky little decorative pieces and have our home all nice and awesome straight away. However, it probably won't happen that quickly!

So, here's kind of what I'm planning as an end result... :)


Photo credit

photo credit




photo credit

I also don't want to make it too girly, as it's a place for both of us! 

So how about I get this framed?? 

And as we're both Harry Potter fans - how bout this? 


photo credit

And I really want to make this and put it in our kitchen! 


I'm also a big fan of turquoise. 


And I'd also love to make one of these to put in our room


Anyway, so that's what I've been looking at this afternoon, hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage stuff. I like vintage mixed with modern. I have a funny taste, but I love the things you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too :) I like kinda eccentric pieces too, and some modern stuff - a little bit of everything :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...