Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

DIY Framed Chalkboard

Have you guys watched The Hunger Games yet? Read the books? What did you think?? I read the books about  2 years ago, and we saw the movie on Saturday night and I thought it was excellent!
And also, John is now reading the books! :)

Anyway, a few weeks ago I made an ornate framed chalkboard for my photoshoot - and I'm really happy the way it turned out! It was sooo easy too; as in, white paint and chalkboard paint.

See?


I bought the chipboard at Spotlight, but they should have something similar at any craft store. I'm thinking of buying another for another DIY - so I'll post it when I do! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...