Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 2 April 2012

Farewell March!

March has been a pretty busy month for me! There have been new friends made, new things learnt, new experiences, new movies watched (The Hunger Games, yay!) my first photo shoot and much more!

Check out my pictures below :)


Crossing the Sydney Harbor Bridge on a beautiful Sunday


How cool is this pic? It's almost like it's out of the 1920's or something! 



The Hunger Games. 'Nuff said. 



John at the Lindt Cafe!  



Darling Harbor, Sydney. 


How was your March? Hope it was fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...