Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sunflower Fields!

Sunflowers. Don't they just make you want to smile??



Well my boyfriend's Dad told me about sunflower fields that he's seen in Western NSW, and I'm so excited about making a trip there! I've always wanted to take some pictures somewhere like that, out in the country and the fields! Check out my pinterest board! :) And, speaking of photography, my friend Ruthie would like me to do a shoot with her little baby Ruby and her husband - so I'm very excited about that! :) 

In other news, tomorrow is Anzac Day which is a day we remember the Aussies who fought in WW1, and we'll be having a BBQ and a chill out! 

So I hope you're having a GREAT week!

:) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I have been looking for sunflowers field but have not come across one. I live in Sydney so would appreciate if you can please share the location.
    Thanks
    Edina

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...