Because the glass is always half full.

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Getting Back into it

So Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all that. I've been such a bad blogger! The worst.

Sorry about that. Life and stuff get in the way. Inspiration goes out the window at Christmas time (for me anyway!) along with any motivation to do exercise/be creative and break the cycle of eating Christmas pudding in January.

Also, I've had a few of those "oh!" moments since my 24th birthday last year. I dunno, I think some people call it growing up? Who knows.

Anyway, some of the things I thought were important, weren't anymore. Some of the things I liked, I don't anymore. It's good, because if I look back on some of them, I think - "were they ever important?" or "Did I ever really like that?" Sometimes other peoples opinions influence your own, without you even realizing it.

So 2013 is more about things I ACTUALLY like, and things that are (no, I won't put it in caps, I think you get it) actually important. Hurray!

So, to kick off my first blog post of the new year, here's a fantastic juice recipe I made this morning, to help my PMS bugger off. It worked!


Tru's PMS Be Gone Juice! 

2 large carrots
1 large pink lady apple
1/2 punnet blueberries
1 large orange

Blend/juice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...