Because the glass is always half full.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Bling Trees Jewellery (Photos!)

Happy Wednesday!

This week has been a busy one so far, I've been photographing a jewellery line for a friend of mine - called Bling Trees. She has some lovely stuff, and I'm so excited to be photographing it for her! 

Here's a little sneak peak :) 



When she has her facebook page up and running, I'll let you know! 

On a DIY note - I'm on the hunt to find ceramic paint for a few projects I'm trying out - will post when they're done! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...