Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 13 August 2012

Annalise Braakensiek Jewellery Launch

So I photographed a little shindig (or soiree?) hosted by Annalise Braakensiek on Saturday. Admittedly, it put me a little out of my comfort zone but I learnt some valuable things. But the most important? I'm shy. I know it, but surrounded in a room full of people that I'd never met - and having to ask if I could take their picture, well, that was waaay outta my comfort zone. 

Kinda fun though. 

Here are a couple of pics from her jewellery launch (amazing stuff too - one word: turquoise). 




2 comments:

  1. It's always good to get out of your comfort zone; little by little, you'll get less and less shy! Looks like a fun time.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...