Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 23 August 2012

Shooting my First Wedding

Wowzers. I'm pretty stoked. I'm going to be a second shooter; I can't tell you how exciting that is for me!

I think there'll be at least two other photographers there, so not too much pressure for a newbie like me. 

So I've been browsing, looking for any tips, tricks etc... and I found some interesting stuff.

Check out this article, about shooting a wedding and enjoying it.

And this one, the absolute basics for wedding photography for amateurs.

Excellent basics, what shots to take and some tips.

A Photographer's List - handy!

50 Must Have Shots - I love this!

I don't really know what to expect, but below are two group shots that I just have to get! 



Also, I've been browsing the blogs of lovely ladies who inspire me - Jasmine, Gabby, Katelyn
 and Laura

Wish me luck! 

Happy Thursday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...