Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 12 October 2012

Party Decor Inspiration, and Other Stuff

Well, it's my birthday in a few days. I'm going to be 24 years old. How the hell did that happen?? This probably sounds silly, but sometimes I forget that I'm a grown up - does that make me still a kid if I say "grown-up"? Probably - and sometimes I think, "oh I've got ages to do the things I want". Or, "I'll be set up eventually", or some other "one day..." excuse. But I'm almost a quarter of a century old, and there's still so much I want to do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly grateful for the things I have, I just want to make sure that I don't have any regrets about wishing I had done things and experienced more.

So, in my 24th year, I'm going to do the following:

Start Yoga/Pilates
Read more classics (Pride and Prejudice for example)
Do a wheelie (on my new bike!)
Master the fishtail braid
Learn more French
Call my parents more
Take more photos - professionally and recreationally
Put 110% into my Diploma
Do a short marathon

That's pretty much all I can think of for now, but it's enough to get me started!

But first, there's got to be cake and pretty decorations!




Green striped straws - I actually bought these!


I love washi tape!


I love this idea from The Crafted Sparrow, but maybe for my 25th? 


For this weekend's get-together though, I'm keepin' it simple. Green and pink bunting, green striped paper straws, pink polka dot plates, etc! 

Hope your day is colorful! :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...