Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 26 October 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday, and I'm excited.

I'm excited that I have two days off work.
I'm excited I'm going out with John's family tonight for dinner.
I'm excited that my new shoes came today (wearing them right now!).
I'm excited that I got a reach to photograph a wedding.

I'm also excited that I'm working on my website, and it'll be live soon! So that's VERY exciting.

I wonder how many times you can use the word exciting without it losing all meaning?!

Also, I'm going to be doing a fun lamp DIY in the next few weeks. It's a pretty ugly brown thing, but it has potential to be something excellent... can you guess what I'm going to say? EXCITING!

Ok, check out this lovely lady's photography. I'm really in love it it. You just HAVE to see it.

And, here's something to make you smile! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...