Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Long weekend + beaches & sunshine

This past weekend was excellent. It was a long weekend, so we got to chill out and do whatever we wanted (doesn't happen too often!).

I did a bush run (John did one too, but he runs at a faster pace!) and stacked it pretty bad. My skins are ripped (might have to invest in some 2XU's??) and got a pretty gross gash on my knee. But I continued on for another 20 mins, and felt pretty good (apart from the knee-gash).

We watched a new TV series (The Tudors - reviews anyone?), spent lazy afternoons in the sun reading The Casual Vacancy, took Marley to a beach (with the whitest sand ever!) stayed up late and watched scary movies, had a bbq and just relaxed; it was heaven.

Here are some of my snaps :)



 Also, I enrolled in my Diploma in Photography! Very exciting!

It's by correspondance and I haven't had the best luck before sticking to such a relaxed schedule - any tips?

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...