Because the glass is always half full.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ragamuffin!

Best. Coffee. Ever. Seriously.

I always have soy (lactose intolerant) but I'm actually not a huge fan of it (I'd bring my own lactose free milk to coffee shops if I could!) but their mochas taste magnifique!

And their muffins. Oh my. 



For any Sydneysiders, or visitors to Sydney, they're located on Norton St, Leichhardt (aka "Little Italy"). And if you go to Ragamuffin for your soy mocha (or beverage of your choice) make sure you check out Bar Italia and their amazeballs carbonara. Incredibile! 

Happy Wednesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...