Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Spring Fever!

I love spring. Big fan. Fun things happen in spring, like my boyfriend's birthday (yesterday), my birthday, and lots of beautiful flowers, peaches, pretty dresses and daylight savings.


Last weekend we went on a bit of a road trip with the pup, and then stopped for coffee at our old place, Ragamuffin. Best soy mocha in Sydney. And the most amazing muffins. We don't get to go there regularly anymore, but it's nice to go back. Lots of nice memories from when my boyfriend and I were first going out.

Do you have special places like that? Certain smells and tastes that remind you of someone special? Sometimes it can be really strong, and you feel like you're back there :)

I also found this awesome dress that just says SPRING to me, by Modcloth :)

Wings of a Beauty


Hope you're having a great week! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...