Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 25 November 2011

Family Dinner

So this weekend I have my boyfriend's parents and his siblings coming over for dinner! Mum will be making this amazing chicken coconut curry - which is freakin delish.



And then for dessert, I'm thinking a red velvet cake... Amazing huh? Recipe's below!



It's currently raining in Sydney though, and it looks like it'll be raining all weekend! So I'm planning on decorating our loungeroom all extra pretty (coz outside would have been a great dinner spot) maybe with some of these flower arrangements? (pic from abeautifulmess.typepad.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...