Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 28 November 2011

Floral Arrangements

Wow what a fantastic weekend. Family dinner on Saturday night was an absolute hit. Dinner was fantastic (why didn't I take a pic of it? Damn!), mum put the coconut curry on banana leaves, it was soo good. It made it look really thai and summery. Plus we bought this cute table runner from Go-Lo, which was has turquoise, brown, red and yellow striped. So nice. Plus, it was $2. Score!

We also bought bouquets of white and purple orchids, and yellow roses. We arranged them like this... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...