Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Occupying my brain space.

I love browsing my favorite blogs and Pinterest for interesting finds. Here are some fan-freakin-tastic things I love, or are annoyed about. Or things I think are pretty :)

This lovely Ring DIY, from Sincerely Kinsey. I really want to make one of these. 

Motherhood Mondays from A Cup of Jo. One of my close friends is almost 6 months preggers (woah! where did the time go?) and I think she'd like this article

This article, from Hello Giggles. Our Liesel is an amazing athlete and we're super proud of her. The criticism over her weight caused an uproar. I was just speechless that the critics thought it actually mattered?! 

These awesome kettlebell workouts, I can't wait to try them! 

You can never have too many pairs of boots, right? Right? 

This dude's website, fantastic photography articles. 



Hairstyles worn by ladies in 1910. I love that you can wear some of these styles now, and they're considered bohemian or chic :) 

Also, this article. She's a true hero.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...