Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Pleather Love

Ah pleather, you're awesome. You keep me warm during these awful winter days and you're man-made (so I don't have to feel guilty about wearing you!).

I bought pencil one on the weekend, and I'm still trying to figure out what it works best with.

Here's my inspiration! :)


Photo credit


Burberry skirt (photo credit)


Asos skirt (photo credit)


Escada Leather Skirt (I wouldn't actually buy this one, but it looks excellent with the blue shirt) 
(Link)

What do you wear your pleather/leather skirts with? I'd love to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...