Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Sydney

As some of you know, Sydney is my capital city.


As times I don't like it, the bustling and speed of the city can be overwhelming.

But sometimes, it takes a view like this to get a little perspective! :) 

One day though, I'd like to live on a farm, with a view like this:


(Image via realestate.com.au)

I think we'll have a few chickens, maybe a cow or a goat. Lots of dogs. It's definitely a goal.

Do you have goals like this? Do you ever day dream about getting away from the city and breathing in the fresh mountain air? (Can you tell that I do??)

:)

Oh! And before I forget, make sure you enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...