Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Photography Excitement

Well I'm still editing my photos from my photo shoot on Saturday, but I just wanted to express my EXTREME excitement at actually doing my first shoot! It felt awesome to be able to be behind the camera, and I captured some really sweet moments, which is why I love photography. Eliza and Kamran are very much in love, and it is written all over their faces! I also learnt so much just from that one shoot, and I'm so excited to do my next one!

 So I'll post all the (good) pics once I've given them to the bride-to-be, however here is another one which I absolutely love.


Hope you're all having a spectacular Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...