Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Digital Photography for Beginners

This is a fantastic website; as a budding photographer I'm like a sponge for information at the moment. Gimme!

Yeah anyway, if you're into photography, like me, check out this website. Heaps on tutorials and advice, info, great articles and stuff like that.

There's a good one about candid shots (which I do all the time, much to the annoyance of my subjects!) and it was very insightful. I intend to put this advice to good use on Friday when I get my Canon 600D. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...