Because the glass is always half full.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Five Ingredient Filo Pastries!

Tonight a made ANOTHER batch of Filo pastries. I just can't seem to help myself!


Here's what you need:

2 sheets of puff pastry
Handful of spinach
Boccochini/Ricotta
1/2 cup of pine Nuts
1 egg

Here's how you do it:

Have the puff pastry defrosting while you make the mixture.
Mix the egg, boccochini and spinach together in a bowl.
Toast the pine nuts.
Crush the pine nuts.
Add to mixture.
(See? SO simple!)
Then, cut the pastry into four squares and spoon a little bit of mixture onto the square (not too much or it'll explode). Fold it over to the other corner, and press down with a fork to hold.
Stick them in the oven on about 150C and they should be ready in about 20 minutes!

Happy cooking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...