Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 20 January 2012

Quote of the Day - 20th Jan 2012

I'm going to post a quote every Friday and a favourite pic. Feel free to submit your own! :)

Today's quote:

"A year from now, you will wish you had started today."
- Karen Lamb

What do you want to do, but keep putting off? Is it lack of motivation or just can't be bothered?

The important thing to remember is this: If it's something you really want to do, then you need to make it happen. It's not going to do it all by itself.

Well, what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...