Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 19 January 2012

What makes you happy?

There are a few things that make me happy (in no particular order)

- Taking pictures

- Reading

- Watching my favourite shows

- Spending time with this awesome dude



- Spending time with my friends



- Shopping

- Doing crafty things

Seeing pictures like this


Buying things like this...



Contributing to a not-for-profit organization, like TOMS




Playing with my Marley



What makes YOU happy? What are some of the things you do, because you truely enjoy them?

I'd love to hear about it! Feel free to comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...