Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 16 January 2012

Gifts for Men

I know, men can be hard to buy for (they seem to think we are though!?), so I've compiled a list of things that are kinda unique, kinda weird and kinda fun. So whether it's for their birthday, your anniversary, valentine's day, hopefully these will be helpful :)

Unfortunately I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but it did give me some ideas.

So if you have a brother/dad/boyfriend/friend who is a little bit difficult to buy for, check these out:

For the traveller - Map of Italy - $74.95

For the photographer - Lens Shot Glasses - $18 (I want these for me actually!)

For the muso - Guitar tuner - $24.95

For the forgetful - Wireless Key Finder - $49.95

For the bookworm - First Edition Books

Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...