Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 13 January 2012

Happy Weekend!

I'm so glad it's the weekend. I know everyone says that, but its especially silly for me to say it because I only started back at work on Thursday! Ha!

Anyway, I've done a few DIY projects this week, including making a bracelet, anklet and necklace. I also bought some rope and pegs to hang my awesome polaroids up. Sweet! (Pics to come!)

But here's what's inspiring me at the moment.

Going to Peppers Resort soon. It's the kind of place you could just sit in the gardens and read for hours. Can't wait.

Going to buy the supplies for a DIY camera bag on Sunday for my new Canon 600D. Love it!

Photo tips from Elsie Larson.

Blake Lively. She's my girl crush.

THIS dress.

Re-reading Ms Penman's books. Coz, she's awesome.

Vintage jewelery, like these.

My homemade Filo pastries. I've already made 2 batches, and I can't stop eating them! I'll post the recipe this weekend!

Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...