Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Photography Blogs

Ah, the world of blogging. I love it. So many things you can learn about, and people can connect in so many different ways.

Well I'm getting into Photography blogs at the moment, and the one I really like is En Route by Gabby. It's awesome. If you're into photography, you'll love this. And it's super fun to read her posts :)

I will endeavour to find more though, like I said on a previous post - I'm like a sponge! :P 


Oh and did I mention I LOVED my new Canon? Coz I REALLY do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...