Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Charlie Chaplin DIY Singlet

I loved Charlie Chaplin. I thought he was a fantastic entertainer.

So I made my own little version of a Charlie Chaplin singlet. I like it coz I made it, and it was so easy!

DIY below!

Ok so first, get a plain singlet (I like black). This is a mens Bonds Chesty (for $6!)  





Next, apply tape to the shoulders, all the way down the singlet. Like this:



Then paint in the spot between the tape, to create a perfectly straight line. Like this:



I'm just waiting for the paint to dry on the other side, will post pictures tonight! :)


You will need:
Black singlet
Colored material paint
Paint brush
Tape

Easy peasy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...