Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Nail Art

Well, in case you hadn't already guessed, I love Christmas. And painting my nails. So combine the two I say, and embrace the festive season in nail polish! Err... yeah.

So I found a few links that I am definitely going to try! I bought a white Sally Hansen nail pen, and it's great! It does fabulous french manicures too :)

Snowflake nail art, this is real cute. I've never had a white christmas before! :)

Wrapping paper nail art - so pretty!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...