Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Home Inspiration

I'm a big fan of french-provincial/vintage/wordly home decor. I love little eccentric pieces too. I have this cute little green ceramic owl on my bedside table; my boyfriend isn't a huge fan of it though!

But here's my inspiration.

Love it.

For my garden. Get it here




I'd love a back garden like this. Get the pic here


This print is most excellent! Buy it here.




I'm a huge fan of wine/fruit/cola crates. LOVE.




Vintage glasses. 'Nuff said.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...