Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Boat neck Men's tee

You know what I like? Men's t-shirts. They always have cool designs on them, and are (usually) the right length. I'm not a huge fan of crop tops!

But they do look a little too masculine on me, so by cutting the top off, they look a little more girly.

See??

Grab a men's tee from your local store. This is from Kmart - $10!



Next, try it on and pencil in where you want to cut it off. Turn it inside out, and draw (with a pencil) around the neck.

Then, cut around the neck.


Voila! :)


Ripped cut offs + slouchy mens tee + thongs - bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...