Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 2 December 2011

Coconut Chocolate Popsicles

Did I mention I love summer? Coconut reminds me of summer, mm...

Oh right, popsicles. Ok, so I bought those moulds from Sportsgirl and made some delicious refreshing popsicles (with choc chips!)

You'll need:

One can of organic coconut milk
Shredded coconut (although this does make it a little "bitty")
Choc chips (maybe white next time??)

Blend it. Pour into the containers. Freeze! Voila!

When they're all done, they'll look like this:


Mmm... perfect for a hot summers night. You could add rum and pineapple to make a pina colada popsicle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...