Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Shopping

I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas shopping; I love it because I like buying things I hope people will like. But on the other hand the crowds and uncertainty about what size/color/genre/type of present to get can get to me! Do you have that problem??

So I've been relaxing this arvo,  looking at pics to show my hair dresser tomorrow. What did ya think?

On a last note, I bought some supplies from Spotlight the other day. Jewelry DIY here I come! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...