Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 15 December 2011

DIY Christmas Wrapping

I'm quite a newbie to the world of DIY, so I like looking at other blogs and getting ideas and inspiration from them. I think DIYing your own Christmas wrapping paper is an awesome idea. It really adds a personal touch to it. Seeing all the gorgeous ideas out there makes me want to re-wrap my pressies!

Check them out, I LOVE the peacock one, freakin awesome.

                                                                       Stylizimo











I'm definitely going to try this on my remaining presents, how bout you??


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...