Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Beauty Thursday

I often scour the web for beauty treatments and fixes; being someone who has dyed blonde hair and uses "hot things" on a daily basis, my hair is usually in need of repair!

My lovely hairdresser Sofia, told me my hair has dramatically improved since I went in before Xmas.

So, here's my tips:

Loccitane hair mask
Use twice weekly after shampooing, leave in for 10 minutes.


Blackmores - Hair, Skin and Nails multivitamin
Take one daily (this is suitable for my body, read the label before you take it!)






Some tips, here. 

I also use coconut oil as a treatment as well, it's quite an amazing healer. Leave it in overnight for a nice soft hair. Check out the other benefits here.




For my unnatural blonde hair, I always use a purple shampoo and a deep replenishing mask. My hair tends to go a little yellow due to the red in my hair, so this purple shampoo tones it down a bit.

Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...