Because the glass is always half full.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

My first photoshoot (in a few weeks time)!!

Well, I'm very excited. One of my close friends wants to get some shots with her boyfriend for their fourth anniversary. This will be my first photoshoot that is actually, well, a photoshoot!

I'm going to try and incorporate things they like into the shoot. For example, they both like cooking together, so I might do a few shots in the kitchen. Some in the park with a picnic blanket, some candid and fun ones and some romantic ones!

Check out my photoshoot inspiration board on pinterest!

I'll post some pics afterwards! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...