Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 10 February 2012

Quote of the Day - Friday 10th February 2012

So it's Friday again, (hello weekend!) which means that I have another quote for you. This one is actually from a favorite book, and more often than not I find myself referring to it, so I'd like to share it with you.

"The difference between a good situation,and a bad situation,
lay only in ones perception." 
- Teo (The Ancient Future by Traci Harding)

Sometimes you can find inspiration and motivation in the most unexpected places, so look around!

Below is a cute pic, which I plan to mimic in my upcoming photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...