Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Diana Camera Lens has arrived!

I reckon there's something truly exciting about getting parcels in the mail. Even though you already know what it is, it's still a bit like "Oh wow, it's here!". I spent my money a few weeks ago, and now I have something to show for it!

So as soon as the delivery dude walked into our front patio, Marley went bonkers, barking like the mad little pup she is. Despite her size, her bark is a tiny bit fierce and it seems to scare people off!

So, sitting on my doorstep was a little parcel and sure enough, it was my lens!




In case you're wondering, the little dinosaur was a "stow away"! Cute huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...