Because the glass is always half full.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love Day

Love is in the air today! Walking past the florist this morning were all kinds of beautiful flowers and lovely smells. I think there's a fair bit of hype surrounding Valentine's Day this year, it's been on the news, the radio, facebook - everywhere! I know some people think it's too commercial and that's totally understandable, but what it comes down to it for me is - it's fun and it makes you happy and it's an excuse to give/have extra kisses and cuddles!

So, do you have a Valentine tonight? Or are you going out with your girlfriends? Are you single/attached/married? Does it differ with different stages of relationships? I'd love to hear! :)

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you have a FABULOUS night :)

On another note, I stumbled across this adorable picture of a baby elephant from this dude's pinboard. I hope it makes you SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...