Because the glass is always half full.

Friday 3 February 2012

Quote of the day - Friday 3rd Feb

This time tomorrow I will probably be lying on the couch being lazy, as it'll be Saturday morning :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Going out? Staying in? I'm more of a stay-home-and-snuggle-on-the-couch kinda gal.

Here's my friday quote!

"Today you are YOU,
that is TRUER than true,
There is NO ONE alive,
who is YOUER than you!"
 - Dr Seuss

Truer words were never said. Be happy with who you are, you're one of a kind!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...