Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 27 February 2012

New Job & Travel Bug!

So I started my new job today, exciting stuff. Lots of names to learn, faces to memorize and things to do! It's weird, I went from knowing everything about my job and being able to answer any questions, to knowing nothing about my (new) job and asking all the questions! I hope my partner in crime (the other receptionist who I'll be job-sharing with) won't get too frustrated! It's been excellent so far though! 

Over the past few weeks though, I've been looking at travelling; not right away of course but there are so many places I want to see! Rome, Venice, Paris, London, Vienna, Prague, (all of) Canada, New York, Wales, Scotland, Greece - the list goes on! 

So here are some pics that have been seriously occupying my brain. 




above via here




 above pics by pinterest, couldn't find the author though - please let me know if you know! :) 

I've never traveled outside of Australia, and as much as I love it here I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of the world! Have any of you (who live overseas) been to Australia before? I'd love to hear about where you went, or where you'd like to go! :) 

Hope you all had a splendid Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...