Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 13 February 2012

Sprinkle Cookies!

My boyfriend and I are planning on going on a picnic for Valentine's Day tomorrow, and I decided to make some sprinkle cookies to add to our yet-to-be-bought feast! (I also wanted to try cooking sprinkles - doesn't the color run? Apparently not! As long as you don't cook them for too long on too high! Phew).

Anyway, I just used a cake mix (any old vanilla butter cake will do!), 1/3 cup water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil butter and spinkles. Add the sprinkles last though, and just give them 2 stirs.

So, they turned out like this. Fun. And colorful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...