Because the glass is always half full.

Monday 13 February 2012

One of the best spots for a run!

I went for a run yesterday arvo in Sydney's beautiful national park. My boyfriend and his brother are big runners, and I decided to tag along (even though I wouldn't be able to keep up with them!). It was absolutely beautiful. Really quiet, peaceful and just an all round nice run.

I unfortunately didn't have my camera, but here are some pics of the track, Lady Carrington Drive.

Pics from here and here.


 Hope your weekend was splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...